What Is Your Weather Like? II

Message boards : Cafe SETI : What Is Your Weather Like? II
Message board moderation

To post messages, you must log in.

Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 . . . 29 · Next

AuthorMessage
Profile Matthew Love
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 26 Sep 99
Posts: 7763
Credit: 879,151
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856075 - Posted: 21 Jan 2009, 18:55:29 UTC

Sunny 49F

LETS BEGIN IN 2010
ID: 856075 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856150 - Posted: 21 Jan 2009, 20:47:07 UTC

Cold and cloudy @ 12:46




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856150 · Report as offensive
Profile TimeLord04
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 9 Mar 06
Posts: 21100
Credit: 33,933,039
RAC: 23
United States
Message 856152 - Posted: 21 Jan 2009, 20:48:10 UTC

55°F
Overcast and going to rain.

Winds: Calm, 0 mph.

High today of 59°F with rain, winds ENE at 5 mph.

Low today of 46°F with rain, winds ENE at 5 mph.


TimeLord04
Have TARDIS, will travel...
Come along K-9!
Join Calm Chaos
ID: 856152 · Report as offensive
Profile AndyW Project Donor
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 23 Oct 02
Posts: 5862
Credit: 10,957,677
RAC: 18
United Kingdom
Message 856153 - Posted: 21 Jan 2009, 20:49:06 UTC

Wet, Windy & Wild!
ID: 856153 · Report as offensive
Profile Dr. C.E.T.I.
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 29 Feb 00
Posts: 16019
Credit: 794,685
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856221 - Posted: 21 Jan 2009, 23:04:56 UTC



. . . the aftermath 09:15 am EST Tuesday Morning ;)

slowly gettin' back to normal 34°F for now







> updated Wednesday Evenin' - Most of the roads are clear and the Snow has mostly melted from the sun: 56°F Today


BOINC Wiki . . .

Science Status Page . . .
ID: 856221 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856302 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 5:43:29 UTC

Current conditions @ 21:43; Lt Rain
34°F (1°C)
Humidity: 88 %
Wind Speed: calm
Barometer: 30.09 in (1020.50 mb)
Dewpoint: 31°F (-1°C)
Wind Chill: 34°F (1°C)
Visibility: 8.00 Miles




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856302 · Report as offensive
Profile zoom3+1=4
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 30 Nov 03
Posts: 64983
Credit: 55,293,173
RAC: 49
United States
Message 856311 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 6:05:39 UTC

Dark, Depressing and threatening to rain(40%) and the Depressing part is not the weather or the economy that I'm not really a part of, It sucks being Me.
The T1 Trust, PRR T1 Class 4-4-4-4 #5550, 1 of America's First HST's
ID: 856311 · Report as offensive
Profile Misfit
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 21 Jun 01
Posts: 21804
Credit: 2,815,091
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856314 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 6:14:35 UTC

Hi: 78°F
Rain possible tonight and likely tomorrow. Oh my!
me@rescam.org
ID: 856314 · Report as offensive
Profile Fred J. Verster
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 21 Apr 04
Posts: 3252
Credit: 31,903,643
RAC: 0
Netherlands
Message 856405 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 13:07:36 UTC - in response to Message 856314.  

Hi Misfit, well it's raining, 4C and a little windy/stormy, 6 - 7 Beaufort.
Only at night, it's freezing a few degrees.
{And we have a flue epidemic (H4N1)}.


ID: 856405 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856408 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 13:14:44 UTC

Current conditions @ 05:14; Overcast
33°F (1°C)
Humidity: 96 %
Wind Speed: NNW 3 MPH
Barometer: 30.00 in (1016.80 mb)
Dewpoint: 32°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 30°F (-1°C)
Visibility: 10.00 Miles




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856408 · Report as offensive
Profile Dr. C.E.T.I.
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 29 Feb 00
Posts: 16019
Credit: 794,685
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856414 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 13:22:27 UTC


. . . 29°F - sun is brightly risin'

- the following is thru the screened window of the back yard



BOINC Wiki . . .

Science Status Page . . .
ID: 856414 · Report as offensive
DeMus
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 5 Jan 08
Posts: 238
Credit: 1,765,862
RAC: 0
Netherlands
Message 856469 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 19:00:15 UTC - in response to Message 856414.  

January 22, 2009

As usual here in Holland we have 7 types of weather in one day.

This morning (now it's evening already) the sun came up in a beautiful red, orange, yellow sky (you know, the ones you only see on postcards made on some tropical island) and it was shining like it was springtime already. Okay, it was cold (+1C) but with this type of weather that is not bad.
At the moment it is raining, in some parts of Holland even snowing, with a strong gusty wind blowing around the house, making it feel like it is autumn.

Strange? Not for us, we are used to it. But if we like it is a question which remains to be answered.




______
DeMus


ID: 856469 · Report as offensive
Profile zoom3+1=4
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 30 Nov 03
Posts: 64983
Credit: 55,293,173
RAC: 49
United States
Message 856497 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:08:25 UTC - in response to Message 856469.  

January 22, 2009

As usual here in Holland we have 7 types of weather in one day.

This morning (now it's evening already) the sun came up in a beautiful red, orange, yellow sky (you know, the ones you only see on postcards made on some tropical island) and it was shining like it was springtime already. Okay, it was cold (+1C) but with this type of weather that is not bad.
At the moment it is raining, in some parts of Holland even snowing, with a strong gusty wind blowing around the house, making it feel like it is autumn.

Strange? Not for us, we are used to it. But if we like it is a question which remains to be answered.


Welcome to the Hotel California, We get all sorts of weather here and then some, But so far We don't get VOG at least. :o
The T1 Trust, PRR T1 Class 4-4-4-4 #5550, 1 of America's First HST's
ID: 856497 · Report as offensive
Profile AndyW Project Donor
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 23 Oct 02
Posts: 5862
Credit: 10,957,677
RAC: 18
United Kingdom
Message 856504 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:15:52 UTC

We're in for another wet 'n' wild night in the SW UK as there is another atlantic storm about to rattle through. The rain has just started, the winds are on the way.
ID: 856504 · Report as offensive
Profile zoom3+1=4
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 30 Nov 03
Posts: 64983
Credit: 55,293,173
RAC: 49
United States
Message 856510 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:24:36 UTC

This is the rain echoes nearby to Me, But then there's a 40% chance of rain today here and a 60% chance of Nothin but clouds.

One can Click on the Picture
for More info.
The T1 Trust, PRR T1 Class 4-4-4-4 #5550, 1 of America's First HST's
ID: 856510 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856512 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 20:39:28 UTC

Weather for Klamath Falls, OR weather




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856512 · Report as offensive
Profile zoom3+1=4
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 30 Nov 03
Posts: 64983
Credit: 55,293,173
RAC: 49
United States
Message 856532 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 21:16:39 UTC - in response to Message 856512.  

Weather for Klamath Falls, OR weather

That only takes Me to My Nexrad image of the High Desert Area, You could go to Klamath Falls Nexrad from that link, But no one else.
The T1 Trust, PRR T1 Class 4-4-4-4 #5550, 1 of America's First HST's
ID: 856532 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856550 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 21:46:55 UTC

Ok try this one weather




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856550 · Report as offensive
Profile zoom3+1=4
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 30 Nov 03
Posts: 64983
Credit: 55,293,173
RAC: 49
United States
Message 856554 - Posted: 22 Jan 2009, 21:53:02 UTC - in response to Message 856550.  

Ok try this one weather

Much better, that one works. Now If I can qualify for SSDI I'll be all set as I paid into It since 1978 and I'm Medically Qualified as I get SSI as I'm permanently disabled both physically and mentally.
The T1 Trust, PRR T1 Class 4-4-4-4 #5550, 1 of America's First HST's
ID: 856554 · Report as offensive
Profile Stealth Eagle*
Volunteer tester
Avatar

Send message
Joined: 7 Sep 00
Posts: 5971
Credit: 367,640
RAC: 0
United States
Message 856648 - Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 1:49:27 UTC

Current conditions @ 17:49; Lt Rain
38°F (3°C)
Humidity: 92 %
Wind Speed: NNW 6 MPH
Barometer: 30.00 in (1016.60 mb)
Dewpoint: 36°F (2°C)
Wind Chill: 33°F (1°C)
Visibility: 7.00 Miles




What you do today you will have to live with tonight
ID: 856648 · Report as offensive
Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 . . . 29 · Next

Message boards : Cafe SETI : What Is Your Weather Like? II


 
©2022 University of California
 
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.