|Machinae Supremacy, The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall.|
(off of Phantom Shadow, copyright Machinae Supremacy 2014)
I don’t believe my eyes
Is it really you,
are you really here?
Is it really you?
You were dead and gone,
but now here you are
Here you are
But you are Different now, I see
They have turned you into what I used to be
(No,) more a Phantom than the old me, really
And you have come to fight with me?
I wish this would not be
I wish it wasn’t up to me to end you
But even so, here we are
No words to say
So be it
Machinae Supremacy on Myspace.
|Thoughts about SETI and SETI@home|
|It proves some people hold grudges and grind axes for life. Pax Domini means nothing to them.|
Why do you type it's when you mean its?
You don't type hi's for his, her's for hers and our's for ours, so why do it with its?
It's is short for it is, or it has. "It's got blue corners".
Its is the possessive form for something, neuter. "It downloaded the files for its new tasks".
The name & shame list for the people on my ignore list, and the reason why:
- Shawn Rothermund, try to use some punctuation and don't write everything into one continuous sentence.
- Tutankhamon, unneeded quoting of large sheets of text and adding small bits and bobs to the end of that.
- Darth Beaver, or whatever the name of the week is, for him always feeling everyone else attacks him. Plus do something about your punctuation as well.
- BilBg, for tracking me and answering to anything I wrote for a while there. Useless use of energy.
- Louis Loria II, irritation.
- Jim_S, who needs to quote every post before in the thread and adding the smallest bits of text, or just a +1 to it. Cull your quotes, add +1 to an answer window, take the quote out. You're annoying people!
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:||I like this profile|
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:||I do not like this profile||