How will Mitt Romney Save America ?


log in

Advanced search

Message boards : Politics : How will Mitt Romney Save America ?

Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
Author Message
Profile Hev
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 4 Jun 05
Posts: 1023
Credit: 263,059
RAC: 105
Message 1302191 - Posted: 4 Nov 2012, 18:02:40 UTC - in response to Message 1302099.

Mitthead? Save America?
That lifeform is the posterchild for what is wrong with America.
I cannot believe that a scum vulture capitalist is even a contender for the highest office in the land.

+1

Profile Chris SProject donor
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Nov 00
Posts: 31304
Credit: 11,782,487
RAC: 22,345
United Kingdom
Message 1302218 - Posted: 4 Nov 2012, 18:51:13 UTC

Hev, you never ever disappoint me :-)

Profile Sarge
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 25 Aug 99
Posts: 9206
Credit: 1,392,568
RAC: 1,867
United States
Message 1302290 - Posted: 4 Nov 2012, 22:01:40 UTC - in response to Message 1302083.

Romney, if elected, will attempt to save America by discriminating against stupidity. But he will fail because of Harry Reid vowing to make him a one-term president and the main-stream media continuing to attack him with lies.

Curious, can you site one of these "lies" the media has told us about Romney?


Just as much as you can site some "truths" the media has told about Obama.


Since that was a non-answer, I'll also go off and remind you that you are posting on a webSite, but I have Cited nothing. Got me in your sights from your compound?

Profile ignorance is no excuse
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 4 Oct 00
Posts: 9529
Credit: 44,433,274
RAC: 0
Korea, North
Message 1302582 - Posted: 5 Nov 2012, 19:50:02 UTC

explain how Romney spent more than the "Mormon" standard 2 years evangelizing in france and isnt a draft dodger. While Clinton earned a Rhodes Scholarship and was called one.

Oh thats right Romeny is a republican and only democrats are draft dodgers
____________
In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
Diogenes Of Sinope

End terrorism by building a school

LynnProject donor
Volunteer tester
Send message
Joined: 20 Nov 00
Posts: 3934
Credit: 540,852
RAC: 2,589
United States
Message 1303900 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 7:30:24 UTC - in response to Message 1302582.

So True!

Profile DEADProject donor
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 16 Jun 02
Posts: 2206
Credit: 3,782,191
RAC: 5,543
United States
Message 1303911 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 8:50:39 UTC

Peace Prize Losing Pitiful Potus and ITs Vampires did a Great Job Lying and Buying The White House.

Suck America Dry Vampires. All 50 Percent Of You.

House Of The Money Sucking Vampires.



DEMON...ella
____________


Profile John Clark
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 29 Sep 99
Posts: 16515
Credit: 4,418,829
RAC: 0
United Kingdom
Message 1303977 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 13:23:47 UTC

So, Mitt did save America by losing ...
____________
It's good to be back amongst friends and colleagues



Profile Ex
Volunteer moderator
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 12 Mar 12
Posts: 2895
Credit: 1,717,219
RAC: 1,273
United States
Message 1303993 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 14:07:26 UTC
Last modified: 9 Nov 2012, 14:08:37 UTC

@John :-)

And Dull, stop being so sore about it. Also your guy spend exponentially more money than my guy, and lost... Read between the lines.
____________
-Dave #2

3.2.0-33

Profile Chris SProject donor
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Nov 00
Posts: 31304
Credit: 11,782,487
RAC: 22,345
United Kingdom
Message 1304034 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 16:13:08 UTC

To be fair only just 1/2 the country voted for obama, so the other half are going to be a bit miffed at losing so closely.

Profile John Clark
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 29 Sep 99
Posts: 16515
Credit: 4,418,829
RAC: 0
United Kingdom
Message 1304182 - Posted: 9 Nov 2012, 20:50:49 UTC

No different to Tony Blair's (spit spit) famous 1979 election win, with 43% of the electorate's vote. But the other 57% were not miffed, as far as I recall. They should have been after finding out what happened during his 10+ years.
____________
It's good to be back amongst friends and colleagues



Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

Message boards : Politics : How will Mitt Romney Save America ?

Copyright © 2014 University of California