Live Online Help
The BOINC Online Help System
lets you talk live, over the Internet, with a Help Volunteer
- Answer your questions about SETI@home;
- Walk you through the process of getting SETI@home running on your computer;
- Help you solve any problems you're having with SETI@home.
Volunteers speaking many languages are available.
Other help resources
- Find answers to recently asked questions (and post new questions)
at our web-based
- Server status page -
check here when your clients can't connect or get any work.
Details about the servers/processes are towards the bottom of the page.
- Information and help about BOINC,
the software system used by SETI@home.
©2018 University of California
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.