Message board moderation
Our message boards are moderated. Posts are subject to the following rules:
- Posts must be 'kid friendly': they may not contain content that is obscene, hate-related, sexually explicit or suggestive.
- No commercial advertisements.
- No links to web sites involving sexual content, gambling, or intolerance of others.
- No messages intended to annoy or antagonize other people, or to hijack a thread.
- No messages that are deliberately hostile, threatening, or insulting.
- No abusive messages involving race, religion, nationality, gender, class or sexuality.
- Posts that violate these rules may be deleted.
- The posting privileges of violators may be suspended or revoked.
- If your account is suspended, don't create a new one.
- Do not post pictures of graphic violence or links to
images or videos containing graphic violence.
- Do not posts comments related to specific moderator actions.
The moderators may be contacted at email@example.com
- Your posts may be deleted if it contains material from
another post which has been deleted. You should avoid
including material from a post you expect will be deleted.
- Team recruiting is only allowed in the Team Recruitment Forum
- Additional information on moderation policy can be found
If you think a post violates any of the rules, you can notify moderators by clicking the red X below the post and filling out the form.
This moderation policy is set by the SETI@home project. If you have comments about the policy or its enforcement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2018 University of California
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.