Joined: 3 Apr 99
I try to connect to setiboinc to use the BOINC-Version of Seti@home. But Boinc shows always:
- Fewer active results than CPUs; requesting more work
- Requesting 17222 seconds of work
- Sending request to scheduler: Http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/cgi
- Scheduler RPC to http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/cgi succeeded
- Message from server: No work available
A box pops up:
"BOINC failed to log in to http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/.
Please check your account ID and try again."
- Resetting project
- Detaching from project
I try it about 50 times.
MaLu from Germany
John McLeod VII
Joined: 15 Jul 99
©2016 University of California
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.