I'm running the BOINC Beta Test. Now I try to add the s@h project on one of my hosts for running both projets at the same time.
I have a problem:
My System is an XP3200+ on Linux with the CoreClient BOINC 3.07, but I think it is a general problem.
I have added the new s@h project with the start-option -attach_project and have set the right URL http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah and the right new key. So I have got a host on s@h.
So far so good - boinc loaded new work, but give it to the (running) BOINC Beta Test project. So I have a new account-file and a new (empty) project-folder.
Starting BOINC, it shows both hosts, but uses only one.
So I have tried another thing:
- kicked the BOINC Beta test with -detach_project
- saw, account-file and project-folder dissapeared
- running BOINC an see: s@h downloads work an cliend
- now s@h was aktive
- again -attach_project for BOINC Beta Test
- now s@h is runnig, but not the BOINC Beta Test
So, maybe the CoreClient ist not able to run both projects at the same time. I saw, the s@h client for both projects is the same, the BOINC-program too.
I hope, someone know something about this Problem
Greetings from Germany