Joined: 13 Feb 99
In the course of working on the drifting RFI algorithm (which I'll describe separately) I made some upgrades to the RFI browsing interface, to wit:
- Signal time and frequency are shown as offsets from the origin of the current window. So instead of seeing e.g. 1418997711.1092 you see -10 or 200. Also, time offsets are shown in seconds rather than days.
- You can now select what signals types you want to see; for drifting RFI, I'm only concerned with spikes.
- If you're in "custom RFI" mode and you zoom or move, you stay in that mode, with the same parameters.
- The signal list in custom RFI mode now shows only the non-RFI signals (it used to show all of them).
- I added buttons for 2X and 2/ zoom.
... and various other details.
Joined: 16 Jun 01
I'm curious, what is 6,5 or 4,5 beams in signal listing?
Time offset Det freq offset RA dec beam FFT len ID
123.37921410799 2956.4219999313 19.259386 12.258606 5.5 32768 2793446162
SETI apps news
We're not gonna fight them. We're gonna transcend them.
©2020 University of California
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.