We found and fixed the no results bug

Message boards : News : We found and fixed the no results bug
Message board moderation

To post messages, you must log in.

AuthorMessage
SETI News
Volunteer moderator
Project administrator
Project developer
Project scientist

Send message
Joined: 16 Dec 09
Posts: 386
Credit: 0
RAC: 0
Message 956452 - Posted: 22 Jul 2004, 0:00:00 UTC

We found and fixed the no results bug. It was a malformed
embedded SQL query. But we are leaving the scheduler off
overnight to let the transitioner work through it's backlog.
The transitioner works a great deal faster with a small
backlog and we hope yesterday's changes will go a long
way in preventing a large backlog from recurring.
ID: 956452 · Report as offensive

Message boards : News : We found and fixed the no results bug


 
©2017 University of California
 
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.