- age: 63, New at being an old Geezer
- electician/programmer/robotics/lasers and automated equipment
- USAF=radio-relay equipment repairman
- married 30 years (my wife still laughs at my jokes)
|Thoughts about SETI and SETI@home|
|1) (Why do I run Seti@Home?) The government doesn't recognize the significance of Life beyond ours enough to support. Responsibility is ours to defend it.|
2) (What are my views.) I believe it is underfunded in money, equipment and should have a larger staff working on it. It is a big universe out there and with limited resources getting limited results in an infinite sky. But I gues a $1 lottery ticket is better than nothing if you can't have a $5 ticket.
3)(Any Suggestions?) If we are to travel to distant stars, perhaps we should look past radio waves. Information between two atoms distantly apart and opposite in their spin offers an interesting form of communication which on the surface appears faster than light. Another run-on sentence! But hey, keep up the good work.
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:||I like this profile|
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:||I do not like this profile|