|Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.|
SneakerNET offline processing setup instructions.
1. Copy the application folder for BOINC from an installed machine to your CF/USB drive.
2. Connect the CF/USB drive to a machine that can access the internet and does not have BOINC installed.
3. Connect to project and download wu's.
4. Move CF/USB drive device to off-line machine.
5. Repeat as required.
6. When processed wu's are complete on the off-line machine, connect CF/USB drive to internet machine and upload.
1. In this situation the DATA folder will be the same as the program folder. So if you have D:\BOINC then D:\BOINC\projects\setiathome.berkeley.edu will be the location your the oppt apps & app_info.xml.
2. This will really confuse the stats for the machine you use to upload/download. You will get x number of machines in your computers list that are the same and can not be combined. However, This is a way to process more results for science.
ATI Driver Version Cheat Sheet
ATI Open CL supported hardware list
How to use the old BOINC Manager(6.10.xx) with the new(6.12.xx) BOINC
BOINC for Android: NativeBOINC
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:||I like this profile|
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:||I do not like this profile||