Joined: 5 Sep 99
I remember those times nearly gonna list my systems i've had during my life
* Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K
* Atari 800XL
* Atari 130XE
* Amiga 500
Upgraded the Amiga with a Scsi harddrive
Upgraded the Amiga with a Motorola 68030 board and 8 MB Fast Ram
* Homebuilt PC 1, Pentium 120 which ran at 133Mhz
* Homebuilt PC 2, MMX 166 ran at 225 Mhz
* Homebuilt PC 3, Pentium II 233 ran at 337 Mhz
* Homebuilt PC 4, Athlon 550 ran at 650 Mhz
With this system i started to run Seti@home back then at 1999.
* Homebuilt PC 5, Athlon 800 ran at 1200Mhz
* Homebuilt PC 6, Athlon XP 2500+ ran at 3200+ Speeds
* Homebuilt PC 7, Pentium 4 2,8Ghz Northwood ran at 3,2Ghz
* Homebuilt PC 8, Athlon 64 3200+ which i ran in 2.5Ghz (Still in use be friend)
* Homebuilt PC 9, Athlon 64 X2 4000+ which i ran in 5000+ speed.
* Homebuilt PC 10, Intel Core 2 E6600 which i ran in 3.2Ghz
Exchanged the CPU to Q6600
* Homebuilt PC 11, Intel Core Q9450 which i ran in 3.4Ghz
* Homebuilt PC 12, Intel I7 920 which i ran in 3.4Ghz
Exchanged the CPU to Xeon L5630
And here we are today still. This was only the main system listing which is my preliminary computer.
Kind regards Vyper
Addicted to SETI crunching!
Founder of GPU Users Group
©2017 University of California
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.