We found and fixed the no results bug

Message boards : News : We found and fixed the no results bug

To post messages, you must log in.

AuthorMessage
SETI News
Volunteer moderator
Project administrator
Project developer
Project scientist

Send message
Joined: 16 Dec 09
Posts: 386
Credit: 0
RAC: 0
Message 956452 - Posted: 22 Jul 2004, 0:00:00 UTC

We found and fixed the no results bug. It was a malformed
embedded SQL query. But we are leaving the scheduler off
overnight to let the transitioner work through it's backlog.
The transitioner works a great deal faster with a small
backlog and we hope yesterday's changes will go a long
way in preventing a large backlog from recurring.

ID: 956452 · Report as offensive

Message boards : News : We found and fixed the no results bug


 
©2016 University of California
 
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.