Seems like the boys over at an EVGA have been busy fixing your concerns and adding to your delights.
May work even if you do not have EVGA cards!
Per Westsail and *Pyxey*
"RivaTuner would only over clock one card at startup for some reason with mixed class cards. I use this to otherclock the 9xx's and riva for the ati or 200xx. Also you DON'T need an evga card to use this utility as I don't own any. Tested on MSI and Tesla."
Get it Here.
EVGA Precision 1.8.0 (2009-08-18)
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards and some other companies too!
- Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
- Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
- Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
- Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
- All vendor specific hardware access code has been moved from the executable file to separate hardware abstraction layer library (RTHAL.dll) to simplify the process of supporting new hardware products in the future
- Fixed GDI resource leak during monitoring window detachment / attachment.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.4.0. New version adds pre-created On-Screen Display rendering profiles and introduces floating injection address hooking technology aimed to reduce the risk of On-Screen Display detection by third party applications (e.g. anti-cheat systems).
- New skin format v1.2 gives new possibilities to skin developers and reduces skin file size and runtime skin engine memory footprint.
- Reduced CPU usage for simultaneous GPU and PCB temperature readings, both sensors are being read in single pass now.
- Added workaround for SLI mode switching related issues on ForceWare 190.xx series drivers. Now Precision is waiting for the end of SLI mode switching process before retrieving any data via NVIDIA driver API.
- Includes new "Sleek Skins" by Jonttu.
Get it Here.
Note: You Must Be Logged In EVGA and use Internet Explorer or Firefox To Download This File.