Seems like the boys over at EVGA have been busy fixing your concerns and adding to your delights.
Get it here.
EVGA Precision 1.7.0 (2009-04-17)
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
* Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
* Considering that many third party EVGA Precision skins are still not updated to be compatible with 1.5.x and newer versions, now the Precision provides a temporary workaround and allows unlocking outdated skins usage (in reduced functionality mode). Experienced users may unlock outdated skins usage by setting ShowNonNativeSkins configuration file entry to 1. Please don't use the workaround as a long term solution and ask skin creator to provide the update if the skin you are using is invisible to Precision by default.
* Link button state is no longer restored improperly on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is disabled.
* Fixed fan control for Forceware 17x.xx and older driver families.
* Now pressing "Apply" or "Reset all" button causes the Precision to forcibly re-apply current overclocking and fan control settings on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is enabled even when master GPU setttings are not being altered. The enhancement ensures more correct GPU synchronization functionality on the systems with several differently clocked cards.
* Now Precision displays GPU synchronization indicators on GPU selection icons to ensure easy identification of all GPUs synchronized with the master GPU on multi-GPU systems.
* Improved stress-test results handling on multi-GPU systems working in GPU synchronization mode.
* Added internal hardware emulation layer for simplifying distant debugging and testing process.
* Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for capturing desktop/in-game screenshots using built-in screen capture features of EVGA On-Screen Display server. Please take a note that similar to the server's On-Screen Display limitations, screen capture functionality is also currently not available in native 64-bit applications and in Direct3D10 applications when multisampled antialiasing is enabled.
* Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for toggling On-Screen Display visibility in addition to the previously available hotkeys explicitly showing and hiding the On-Screen Display
* Now Precision displays warnings when you are trying to display too many text information in the On-Screen Display causing the displayed information to be truncated
* EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.3.0
* Minor user interface cleanups
Get it here.
Note: You Must Be Logged In EVGA and use Internet Explorer or Firefox To Download This File.