I just lost 8 WU's

Message boards : Number crunching : I just lost 8 WU's

To post messages, you must log in.

AuthorMessage
Profile dazphotog

Send message
Joined: 13 Mar 02
Posts: 73
Credit: 99,224
RAC: 0
United States
Message 10242 - Posted: 20 Jul 2004, 9:18:54 UTC
Last modified: 20 Jul 2004, 9:32:18 UTC

When I updated to try and get more WU's...I lost 8 that were set to be processed...including the one that was about half done processing, and downloaded one. What the heck could have caused this to happen?
Don

ID: 10242 · Report as offensive
Profile dazphotog

Send message
Joined: 13 Mar 02
Posts: 73
Credit: 99,224
RAC: 0
United States
Message 10246 - Posted: 20 Jul 2004, 9:28:51 UTC - in response to Message 10242.
Last modified: 20 Jul 2004, 9:31:49 UTC

> When I updated to try and get more WU's...I lost 8 that were set to be
> processed...including the one that was about half done processing, and
> downloaded one. What the heck could have caused this to happen?
> Don
>
>

I just checked my log and apprently the WU's were all corrupted...very strange.

This what the log says for these WU's.
SETI@home - 2004-07-20 00:51:05 - Starting computation for result 12ja04ab.9108.12274.123590.215_1 using setiathome version 3.08
SETI@home - 2004-07-20 00:51:08 - ACTIVE_TASK_SET::insert(): can't delete file slotsstderr.txt
SETI@home - 2004-07-20 00:51:08 - Unrecoverable error for result 12ja04ab.9108.12274.123590.215_1 (Couldn't start the app for this result: error -110)



Don

ID: 10246 · Report as offensive

Message boards : Number crunching : I just lost 8 WU's


 
©2016 University of California
 
SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, NASA, and donations from SETI@home volunteers. AstroPulse is funded in part by the NSF through grant AST-0307956.